Dr. David Tonnemacher Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Tonnemacher?

An excellent internist and a caring physician.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

My family and I have been seeing Dr Tonnemacher for many years and we totally trust his knowledge and advice. We wouldn't consider seeing another doctor without his recommendation.

Discrimination

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Although he was recommended by a friend, there was a difficult situation with Dr Tonnemacher where I experienced discrimination and lack of professionalism. I switched to another physician who does not have prejudices.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr David Tonnemacker for about 7 or 8 years. He is a great Doctor and he has a very nice staff. I usually only wait for appointments about 5 or 10 minutes at the most before I am seen. I do recommend his office to co-workers and friends.

They Don't Make Doctors Like This Anymore

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Tonnemacher is the best of the best. Will diagnose and treat when many other physicians cannot.

Stay away

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Not sure what has happened but this office is beyond incompetent. Went for a check up, 2 months later actually found out the tests I was to take. Do you really have to call 6 times to find this out. The list goes on and on, the last straw was a bill saying my coverage was terminated. We had changed insurance and they forgot to note that. Oh and do they get test per-authorized NO. do they call back NO. I could go on for days, my blood pressure is rising just writing this. I don't like going to the doctor I admit, but this is taking it to a whole new level.

Great doctor, terrible staff

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Arrived very early for my appt. which I acknowledged, but was never given any paperwork to fill out (as a new patient), even though I offered the receptionist my insurance card and driver's license. My appt. time came and went and no one said a word, until 30 minutes after my appt. time, and THEN the girl proceeds to give me forms to fill out and takes my insurance info and i.d. His nurse was cold and rushed, and barely said two words. Finally saw the dr. 35 minutes after scheduled appt. time(not including my being 25 min. early). He was very thorough, knowledgeable, and caring and spent quite a bit of time with me. Don't think that I can put up with his staff though, so probably won't return.

Posted on March 19th, 2011

My dear mother was the patient of Dr. Tonnemacher for 10-15 years as I recall. As the 'rules' of Medicare coverage changed, about a dozen years ago, he just said not to bring her back anymore! Unceremoniously and matter of factly, 'go somewhere else'! Later, I heard that Medicare would pay less for coverage-- He could've just explained, at least. Quite disrespectful. LG

Posted on August 28th, 2017