A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tonnies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tonnies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tonnies
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Tonnies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tonnies, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonnies graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Tonnies has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Tonnies MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Tonnies practice?
- Dr. David Tonnies has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Tonnies practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hermitage, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Hermitage Orthopedic Surgeons.