A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tonnies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tonnies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tonnies
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tonnies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tonnies, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonnies graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tonnies has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Tonnies MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Tonnies practice?
- Dr. David Tonnies has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tonnies practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Orthopedic Surgeons.