inactive

• Psychiatry Denver, CO

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2013
Excellent Bipolar Psychiatrist !
Dr. Torres is an excellent doctor for bipolar disorder medication treatment. Current on all the latest trends and medications. A good psychiatrist is hard to find. Too many try to treat all disorders and are bad at treating bipoliar. Dr. Torres is excellent at treating bipolar disorder. Don't waste your time with general psychiatrists to treat possible or probable bipolar disorder. I have seen many excellent, renowned psychiatrists who did not specialize in the disease and they harmed me with incorrect medication prescriptions. Dr. Torres knows bipolar. Cut to the chase, pay the money, make the regional drive and get the correct treament from an expert in bipolar disorder. This is your life we're talking about !

April 28th, 2013
Experience with David Torres
I rate Dr David Torres very highly. He is caring and very professional. I have gone to him for at least 10 years, and would not think of going to anyone else at this time. I am treated for depression, and take medication that helps with depression, which doesnt make me feel too drugged-up.

April 26th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr Torres for years. He has helped me in so many ways.He cares! Which is huge these days. He has helped me learn how to deal with my anxiety and depression. We found the right medications. I wish all my Doctors were like him. He will listen and find the right medication and dosage needed.

February 21st, 2013
Finally the correct diagnosis!
after 15 yrs of being treated for anxiety and panic attacks, Dr. Torres was the 1st to agree and take a chance that it was something else.. he prescribed Dilantin and after a month of no panick attacks he sent me to the neurologist where I got an MRI and was diagnosed with Cavernous angioma that had bled.. did have Brain surgery and glad to say Dr Torres may have saved my life!!

January 28th, 2012
The greatest benefit {among others} I have received from Dr. Torres is the care he has taken to help me understand my condition, therefore the ability to evaluate and help myself. The best advantage I have ever known. Intended or not, by whatever means, I have never experienced this kind of help. It is priceless.

January 13th, 2012
Best Psychopharmacologist in Denver
Dr. Torres has been amazing. His relentless effort to get me to a healthy functional state has saved me from a miserable existence. He listens well and will work with you until your meds are doing you the most possible good. Thank you thank you.

June 9th, 2010
Dr. Torres appeared agitated and presented with abnormal social skills. He did not look at me when he spoke, he would not allow me to clarify an answer if he misunderstood, he gave me a diet plan of salad and oatmeal when I am 5 5 and weigh 118 lbs, I tried to ask him if I understood the diagnosis correctly by rephrasing in my own words, he took it as me misquoting him and therefore slander and demanded I leave his office at once and ignored my request to speak to an office manager or partner. Gave the appearance of some sort of high functioning autistic person with zero bedside manner. He gave me 2 psychiatric diagnosis with taking a medical or family or personal history. Based soley off the survey he created which I filled out upon arrival. I do NOT recommend this Dr at all.

May 14th, 2010
He lost my 3 months of Lamictal medication that was free to me so I was out of meds that whole time. He neglected to call in for my Abilify which I was getting free, for 8 months so I was out of that medication for that length of time. Also, I have switched to another Dr and Dr. Torres will not respond to me or my new Dr to get my files sent over to my new Dr. I am writing a complaint to the Medical Examiners.

February 12th, 2015