Dr. David Toth MD, FACE Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2016
Best physician I have ever seen! It's hard to believe that someone so down-to-earth and caring could also possess such a vast fund of knowledge. He's the real deal

July 9th, 2014
BEST ENDOCRINOLOGIST EVER
I've seen four other endocrinologists in the past (and at least 30 doctors) for the variety of conditions I have (diabetes, hypothyroidism, etc). No one comes close to the compassion of Dr. Toth. He actually LISTENS! He came up with a solution to my issues that had been dismissed and/or ignored for years, and I am feeling 1000% better. THE BEST

August 29th, 2011
Endocrinologist, thyroid check specialist Menomonee Falls WI
This is the first doctor, very respectful...even though I am indigent at this time. First Doc in Neuro area and thyroid to actually give me hope for an answer, stated, its not your thyroid (like other family members), "but there is something". Than things were overwhelming in my life and had to miss last appointment and received letter stating that he is moving. It happens to the best doctors, Gets in a clinic for a while, than someone scoops them up and they leave. I am trying to see if I can communicate and somehow take tests here in WI he orders, than I would communte to get a correct diagnosis from his expertise. I have had horrible experiences of, I know now was mis-diagnosis and at the time of adding a diagnosis that clinic I checked this year was 3 yrs of tax evasion the years I saw them. He gave me such hope, than he was gone, so I tried a med to get through the days. More destruction. I am willing to go to another state to find correct answers.

July 31st, 2011
Top- notch doctor!
He was the first dr to actually listen to me. I did not feel rushed and he was very willing to explain things to me and answer my questions. Dr. Toth is very smart, kind, and has a great bedside manner.

March 31st, 2010
Patient
I had been to specialists before for other problems, but no one has been quite as personable, caring, and knowledgable as Dr. Toth. He let me tell my ...

June 6th, 2017