A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Trader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Trader, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trader
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Trader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trader, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trader graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trader has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Walter Trader MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Trader practice?
- Dr. David Trader has 1 office location.
Dr. David Trader practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.