A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Trader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Trader, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trader, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trader graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trader has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Walter Trader MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Trader practice?
- Dr. David Trader has 1 office location.
Dr. David Trader practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.