Dr. David Trader MD Patient Reviews

March 5th, 2015
Great doc

March 18th, 2014
Dr. Trader Rocks!
Dr. David Trader is an excellent geriatric psychiatrist. He treated my father and made a difference in the quality of life during the last 3-1/2 years he was alive. Dr. Trader is kind and caring and the real deal. I only wish I'd found him earlier. He not only cared for my father, he helped me work through some tough medical decisions I had to make on my father's behalf. He adjusted my dad's medications until he found a cocktail that worked. He always returned phone calls promptly and would patiently answer my questions. Thank you, for helping my dad, Dr. Trader! You are a dear and special man.

September 17th, 2013
Finally! A psychiatrist who diagnosed and treated my depression accurately.
Dr. Trader is very smart, compassionate and patient. I highly recommend him.

February 14th, 2013
Dropped the ball
My wife was admitted to a psychiatrist ward in Florida. Had a difficult time in getting Dr Trader to return several calls. He finally did and never followed up about her condition. He appears to be more concerned with billings than patient condition. I would never recommend him.

September 12th, 2012
Dr. Trader is an excellent, understanding, caring physician.
Dr. Trader has always been available in a professional caring manner. I recommend him highly.

July 9th, 2012
Helping a relative
Dr. Trader is a very good Forensic Psychiatrist in my opinion. I've observed his expertise in court, as well as with a relative in need. I found his office approach to be very warm and appealing, putting everyone at ease immediately on the first visit.His managing of medications for geriatrics was exceptional and very successful.I would certainly recommend his services to anyone in need, as his ethics, experience, and character are above reproach and very professional

July 8th, 2012
Doctor's treatment expertise
The doctor has seen my wife this year for three visits treating her Parkinson's related anxiety and sleeping problems. His treatment plan has reduced her anxiety and increased her sleep from four to seven hours. Needless to say we are all pleased.

July 6th, 2012
Excellent manner and insight
Dr. Trader was able to quickly diagnose and prescribe the correct medication for my mother when she had immediate needs.Not only was his diagnosis accurate, it was counter to what the family thought was occurring. What we believed to be hallucinations, was explained as a manifestation resulting from late onset blindness called Charles Bonnet Syndrome and harmless to her, but reassuring to us as well.I have had other opportunities to be aware of Dr. Trader's expertise with multiple individuals and would very highly reccommend him for diagnosis and managing medications.

July 3rd, 2012
Dr trader is a kind, caring and highly professional doctor I have been his patient for a long time and have been totally satisfied with my treatment. I have recommended him to several friends and they were totally satisfied with his care.

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Trader is a very caring and compassionate physician. He is an excellent clinician and very sensitive to patient's needs. He is conservative in his approach to the use of drugs and considerate of their effects and side effects on the elderly. He has been helpful and supportive to our family both in the office and at times of crisis.

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Trader helps our entire family
Dr. Trader has been the primary reason our mother has been able to thrive so well for many, many years. He has guided her though dealing with so many large and day-to-day issues. And has helped our family work together. We are so grateful to have him as part of our team!

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Trader has always been very good with my elderly mother. He is always willing to take as long as she needs