A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Traub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Traub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Traub graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Traub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southcrest Hospital
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Traub MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Traub practice?
- Dr. David Traub has 1 office location.
Dr. David Traub practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.