Dr. David R Trauber MD is male, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Infectious Disease, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trauber, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and Anemia Aplastic Anemia/Bone Marrow Failure Autoimmune Disorders Bleeding Disorders Leukemia Low Platelet Counts Low White Blood Cell Counts Lymphoma Multiple Myeloma Myelodysplastic Syndromes Myeloproliferative Disorders Sickle Cell Disease Thrombosis and Hemostasis/Blood Clotting Transfusion Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trauber graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trauber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- IMC St. John`s Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trauber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Trauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Trauber practice?
Dr. David Trauber practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Infectious Disease, and Hematology & Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Oncologists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Trauber, Dr. Dave Trauber, Dr. Davis Trauber