A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Trauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Trauber, Hematology/Oncology is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trauber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trauber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trauber, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trauber graduated from New York University.
Dr. Trauber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Trauber MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Trauber practice?
- Dr. David Trauber has 1 office location.
Dr. David Trauber practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Oncologists, and Brooklyn Hematologists.