A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Trauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Trauber, Hematology/Oncology is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trauber, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trauber graduated from New York University.
Dr. Trauber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Trauber MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Trauber practice?
- Dr. David Trauber has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Trauber practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Oncologists, and Brooklyn Hematologists.