A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Traul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Traul, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Traul graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Traul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Karl Traul FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David K. Traul practice?
- Dr. David Traul has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Traul practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Talent, OR.
See Medford Surgeons.