A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Traver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Traver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Traver, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Traver graduated from Boston University .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Perry Traver MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David P. Traver practice?
- Dr. David Traver has 2 office locations.
- Dr. David Traver practices Pediatrics near Foster City, CA.