A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Trebb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Trebb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trebb, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trebb graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trebb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Trebb MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David A. Trebb practice?
- Dr. David Trebb has 1 office location.
Dr. David Trebb practices Pediatrics near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Pediatricians.