A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Treiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Treiman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Treiman, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Tonic-Clonic Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Treiman graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Treiman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Treiman MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Treiman practice?
- Dr. David Treiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Treiman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.