Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Treloar
Dr. David Treloar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with other offices in Naples, FL and Grayling, MI (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Treloar is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. He speaks English.
Dr. David Treloar has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Treloar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Dr. Selwyn Waterton
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Jose Garrote
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi32
Dr. Leonid Melnitsky
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi11