A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Treloar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Treloar, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Treloar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Treloar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Treloar MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Treloar practice?
- Dr. David Treloar has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Treloar practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Grayling, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, AL and Hollywood, FL.
See Grayling Pediatricians and Grayling Emergency Physicians.