A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Treloar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treloar
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Treloar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Treloar, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Treloar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Treloar MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Treloar practice?
- Dr. David Treloar has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Treloar practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Grayling, MI and Marco Island, FL.
See Naples Pediatricians and Naples Emergency Physicians.