inactive

David Trenkner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 28th, 2012
I received excellent care from Dr. Trenkner and his entire staff. There was virtually no waiting at any of my radiation or follow-up appointments.

November 22nd, 2011
I feel that Doctor Trenkner had made his decision about my treatment before he ever stepped in the door to meet me. During our visit, I told him important information. He did not chart this information, and as a result caused my treatment to be delayed due to his not paying attention to the details. I don't feel he is doing what is best for me, but what is best for his pocketbook. My thyroid cancer had returned, and I asked how big is was. He wouldn't tell me. He didn't tell me until I went through all of my treatments. Had I known the size, I would have known there were alternative treatments that didn't put me at as much risk to future health problems and now an even larger likelihood that the cancer will return yet again.

August 11th, 2011
TRIPLE NEGATIVE
CANCER WAS SPREADING STAGE 4 NEVER DETECTED TRIPLE NEGATIVE

November 19th, 2010
A good guy....
Dr. Trenkner is a good doctor. I was treated for prostate cancer by him and he was very informative and caring in the whole process. He's a good doctor, and a really nice guy. I literally trust him with my life -- and feel I'm in good hands! His staff is quite good as well.