A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Trentham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Trentham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Trentham graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trentham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trentham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance