A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Trentham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Trentham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trentham graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trentham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Trentham MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Trentham practice?
- Dr. David Trentham has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Trentham practices Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Rheumatologists.