A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Trickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Trickey is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trickey, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trickey graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Trickey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lorden Trickey BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Trickey practice?
- Dr. David Trickey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Trickey practices Anesthesiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Anesthesiologists.