A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tridgell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tridgell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tridgell
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tridgell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tridgell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tridgell graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Tridgell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Tridgell MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David M. Tridgell practice?
- Dr. David Tridgell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tridgell practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Endocrinologists.