A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Trinkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trinkle, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinkle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Trinkle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ball Trinkle MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David B. Trinkle practice?
- Dr. David Trinkle has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Trinkle practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists and Roanoke Geriatric Doctors.