A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Trinkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Trinkle is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trinkle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trinkle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trinkle, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinkle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Trinkle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Trinkle MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Trinkle practice?
- Dr. David Trinkle has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Trinkle practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists.