Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Tripses
Dr. David Tripses, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Kansas City, MO. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Tripses is affiliated with Liberty Hospital, North Kansas City Hospital and Saint Lukes Northland Hospital Barry Road Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. David Tripses has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Tripses is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Joshua Nelson
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Kansas City, MO 0.36 mi13
Dr. Mollie James
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Kansas City, MO 2.85 mi14
Dr. Lynn Rawson
Kansas City, MO 2.90 mi11