A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Trost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Trost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trost
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trost Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trost, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Interventional Radiology
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trost graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Trost has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Trost MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Trost practice?
- Dr. David Trost has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Trost practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.