A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Trost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Trost is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trost, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Interventional Radiology
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trost graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Trost has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Trost practice?
Dr. David Trost practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.