Dr. David Walter Trost MD is male, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trost, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Arterial Occlusive Diseases, Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty, and Interventional Radiology Interventional Vascular.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trost graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trost has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Trost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Trost practice?
Dr. David Trost practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Trost, Dr. Davis Trost, Dr. Dewey Trost