Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David True
Dr. David True, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MO, with another office in Owensboro, KY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. True is affiliated with Cox North Hospital, Lester E. Cox Medical Center - South and Cox-Monett Hospital. Dr. True has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David True has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David True is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.
Dr. Richard Kissell
Springfield, MO 0.01 mi45
Dr. Daryl Pinedo
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MO 0.01 mi13
Dr. Eun Joo Park
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Springfield, MO 0.01 mi