Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Trueba
Dr. David Trueba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Trueba is affiliated with Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital, Jackson South Community Hospital and South Miami Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. David Trueba has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Trueba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Robert Mckittrick Jr
General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Miami, FL 0.26 mi21
Dr. Damian Diaz Cotelo
Miami, FL 0.29 mi14
Dr. David Wells
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0.36 mi50