Dr. David Tse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Tse?

17 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 17th, 2017

Nightmare never end

When I was already stable from my graves disease I made an appointment with Dr. David Tse and he explained that with the retraction procedure that he would return my eyes back to looking normal not that he would destroy my life. After the surgery I was very disappointed with the results and went back to see him because I couldn't even completely close my eye and my eye lid was halfway closed also when going to sleep that eye would stay open nd constantly tearing. At the visit he wanted to correct my problem by operating on my good eye and lowering it to match the one he damaged. This is incredible that a Doctor with a Gold chair could do such a terrible job and go around destroying patients lives. I picked bascom Palmer Eye Institute because it is supposed to be a prestigious hospital with a great reputation. It seems this past year I have heard of a lot of bad cases worse than mine. If you want a procedure done please read the reviews and look at the photos. I never thought that this experienced Doctor was going to cause me so much pain.

July 23rd, 2017