A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tsong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tsong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsong graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Tsong MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Tsong practice?
- Dr. David Tsong has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Tsong practices Internal Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA and Newbury Park, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists.