A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tuchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tuchman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tuchman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuchman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tuchman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Tuchman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Tuchman practice?
- Dr. David Tuchman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Tuchman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.