A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tuchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tuchman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuchman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tuchman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tuchman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuchman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tuchman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Tuchman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Tuchman practice?
- Dr. David Tuchman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tuchman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.