Dr. David Tuchman MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Gastroenterology Baltimore, MD

November 30th, 2011
Pretty dismissive. He gives you a pep talk without any data. An old fashioned way of treating patients

March 19th, 2011
Best experience ever
I recently came upon some unflattering reviews of dr. Tuchman and I couldnt believe it. I had an amazing experience with him and he honestly changed my life. At 12 years old I began having difficulty swallowing. After many tests by my local pediatrician and no set diagnoses, I was refered to Dr Tuchman. Not only did he finally diagnose me with Achalasia (a very rare, almost unheard of in children, disease that is best described as a narrowing of the esophagus) he was able to explain the disease and possible treatments in a way both my parents and I could understand. He was attentive, caring, and even funny. Being a scared child, he made me feel relaxed and safe. He helped my family find a great dr to do my surgery. I even continued to see him as a adult. Though there is no cure for achalasia, im happy to report that at 23, I have practically no symptoms. I owe that in big part to Dr. Tuchman and his excellent care.

October 30th, 2010
Not happy with care.
Didn't seem to listen to what my wife and I were telling him about our son. He just wanted to do procedures. Didn't really seem to care about helping us.