Dr. David Tucker DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2016
terrible doctor
I went to the ER at St. Teresa's & Dr. Tucker was the physician on duty that night. I was concerned about my heart due to feeling very off, knowing I was not feeling right & my heartbeat was not acting normal. I am over 60 and I have a history of heart disease & death from heart attacks in my family. From the minute he walked into the room he was arrogant, rude, and on the edge of ridiculing me for coming to the ER. My heart was fine and everything tested came back fine. He did no exam of me and offered nothing except sarcasm. He appeared to think I was stupid for coming in to the ER. I told the nurse my experience with him. She stated he must be having an off night or something. She reassured me I had done the right thing in coming in and apologized for Dr. Tucker. This man should not be working with people in any capacity, much less be a doctor. He is a terrible doctor.

March 11th, 2014
If I could give zero stars here...I WOULD!
I have seen Dr. Tucker twice now in the ER, only to be forced to leave and go somewhere else due to this man's lack for compassion and lack of upholding the path each doctor pledges when going into medicine. He is unwilling to run any tests on you or even read your chart prior to seeing you, all topped off with a holier-than-thou attitude that is all too apparent the second he steps into the room. There are not enough words to describe the ill feelings I have felt over my dissatisfaction with Dr. Tucker. A SHAME TO HIS WHOLE HOSPITAL! BEWARE!

July 21st, 2017