Dr. David Tuckman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2017
WRONG DIAGNOSIS AND UNRESPONSIVE
Dr missed a fracture that was thankfully caught by another x-ray taken by another doctor/radiologist. His office is totally unresponsive and impossible to reach. Going to leave my 3rd voicemail of the day trying to get them to address the problem.

September 21st, 2016
carpel tunnel in both wrists

June 17th, 2016
Excellent rapport with me and my concerns immediately, as well as those of my daughter who accompanied me. Sensitive to our needs,both medically and personally...

March 21st, 2016
ROTATOR CUFF REPAIR
GAVE ME DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF MY PROBLEM ALONG WITH A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE REPAIR NEEDED. THOUGHTFULLY DELAYED MY ENTRY INTO PHYSICAL THERAPY PHASE OF RECOVERY, AVOIDING THE DAMAGE EXPERIENCED BY MANY OF MY PEERS, WHO HAVE HAD TO UNDERGO SURGERY AGAIN.

August 18th, 2015
Dri. Tuckman operated on both my wrists this summer for carpal tunnel issues. Not only were the operation's a complete success, I can truthfully say that I had no problems whatsoever afterwards. He is a skilled surgeon, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

February 15th, 2015
Dr Tuckman ,was on the money with my diagnosis.I had previously seen another orthopedic Dr who mis diagnosed my issue. I strongly recommend dr tuckman.

December 16th, 2013
Great
I had a great experience with Dr. Tuckman. The wait time was shorter than most specialists offices. Dr. Tuckman did an amazing job of sitting with me and explaining exactly what his care plan was for me. The time he took with me helped me to understand exactly what was wrong with me and how we were going to fix it. I would strongly recommend Dr. Tuckman to anyone else.

July 26th, 2013
RUN! don't walk away from this doctor
Wasted the past 3 months trying to get to the bottom of my shoulder pain after a fall in the winter with this doctor. He rushes you doesn't listen to anything you are telling him. Was diagnosed with a torn rotator cuff with no proof that is what is going on and sent for phys therapy which made my pain worse, Shorlty after was sent for an MRI that was a waste of time. Went for the MRI results re- explained my symtoms when the lovely "Doctor" now says I have bursitis and wants another MRI, Are you kidding me two MRI's in a month? This guy is a hack, and I hope the jig is up soon. As I am not going for another MRI or back to him. I have lost enough time from work for this and I am getting married in 3 months. This 30 year old is not wasting another minute in that awful office.

June 22nd, 2013
The best!!!
Dr Tuckman is hands down the best, thank your lucky stars if you were able to get an appointment with him!!! Listen to what he says and do exactly what he says and you'll have great results.

April 24th, 2013
Unhappy with Dr
Was not impressed. I don't think the diagnosis was accurate. Still have problems, went back and had to pay co-pay again. Still having problems and to see him will be another co-pay. I am used to business's that if the problem isn't fixed you don't pay all over again. Going to another Dr

February 19th, 2013
Dr. Tuckman is definitely one of those doctors who wants to rush from patient to patient for $$$$$$. His secretary Kathy was absolutely terrible.... the office staff altogether was a nightmare. They are all so rude and want nothing to do with their patients. However, the physical therapy office next door was a huge breath of fresh air.

April 11th, 2012
Wonderful doctor!
Dr. Tuckman performed carpal tunnel release and trigger finger release on my left hand several years ago. He was fantastic at diagnosing my problems and treating them in a timely manner and very professionally. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to everyone!