Dr. David Tuckman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 17th, 2016
Excellent rapport with me and my concerns immediately, as well as those of my daughter who accompanied me. Sensitive to our needs,both medically and personally...

March 21st, 2016
ROTATOR CUFF REPAIR
GAVE ME DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF MY PROBLEM ALONG WITH A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE REPAIR NEEDED. THOUGHTFULLY DELAYED MY ENTRY INTO PHYSICAL THERAPY PHASE OF RECOVERY, AVOIDING THE DAMAGE EXPERIENCED BY MANY OF MY PEERS, WHO HAVE HAD TO UNDERGO SURGERY AGAIN.

August 18th, 2015
Dri. Tuckman operated on both my wrists this summer for carpal tunnel issues. Not only were the operation's a complete success, I can truthfully say that I had no problems whatsoever afterwards. He is a skilled surgeon, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

February 15th, 2015
Dr Tuckman ,was on the money with my diagnosis.I had previously seen another orthopedic Dr who mis diagnosed my issue. I strongly recommend dr tuckman.

December 16th, 2013
Great
I had a great experience with Dr. Tuckman. The wait time was shorter than most specialists offices. Dr. Tuckman did an amazing job of sitting with me and explaining exactly what his care plan was for me. The time he took with me helped me to understand exactly what was wrong with me and how we were going to fix it. I would strongly recommend Dr. Tuckman to anyone else.

July 26th, 2013
RUN! don't walk away from this doctor
Wasted the past 3 months trying to get to the bottom of my shoulder pain after a fall in the winter with this doctor. He rushes you doesn't listen to anything you are telling him. Was diagnosed with a torn rotator cuff with no proof that is what is going on and sent for phys therapy which made my pain worse, Shorlty after was sent for an MRI that was a waste of time. Went for the MRI results re- explained my symtoms when the lovely "Doctor" now says I have bursitis and wants another MRI, Are you kidding me two MRI's in a month? This guy is a hack, and I hope the jig is up soon. As I am not going for another MRI or back to him. I have lost enough time from work for this and I am getting married in 3 months. This 30 year old is not wasting another minute in that awful office.

June 21st, 2013
The best!!!
Dr Tuckman is hands down the best, thank your lucky stars if you were able to get an appointment with him!!! Listen to what he says and do exactly what he says and you'll have great results.

April 24th, 2013
Unhappy with Dr
Was not impressed. I don't think the diagnosis was accurate. Still have problems, went back and had to pay co-pay again. Still having problems and to see him will be another co-pay. I am used to business's that if the problem isn't fixed you don't pay all over again. Going to another Dr

February 18th, 2013
Dr. Tuckman is definitely one of those doctors who wants to rush from patient to patient for $$$$$$. His secretary Kathy was absolutely terrible.... the office staff altogether was a nightmare. They are all so rude and want nothing to do with their patients. However, the physical therapy office next door was a huge breath of fresh air.

April 11th, 2012
Wonderful doctor!
Dr. Tuckman performed carpal tunnel release and trigger finger release on my left hand several years ago. He was fantastic at diagnosing my problems and treating them in a timely manner and very professionally. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to everyone!

February 16th, 2012
The worse experience ever. Poor filling out Dr's lines
This Dr is the worse. I saw this Dr once he took a x-ray and sent me for mri. He never offered me therapy or cortizone injections. He told me given my age I need surgery. My rotator cuff was torn again for the second time. Before surgery, the day of surgery and on my follow up I tried to get Dr's lines filled out and he brushed me off. Dr Tuckman had the nerve to send incomplete papers to Metlife disability, and FMLA(for leave of absent from job due to surgery). I was notified by by job thatI don't have one because 16days after the surgery my paper work still wasn't right. What kind of doctor does that to a patient. I mean really, get a patient fired. He will be hearing from my lawyers. Stay way from this Dr it may cost you your livelyhood!

August 10th, 2011
Horrible. Thought he was going to be good bevause he was recommemded. I went to 2 doctors before him and they said i needed surgery then i went to him and instead of taking an mri he put my wrist in a cast. The cast didnt stabilizemy bone and didnt work which he would have known ahead of time if he ordered the mri. Now i cant start nursing school this fall because i need surgery.. And he wont even do it himself. He sent me to another doctor. Horrible bedside manor.