A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tukel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tukel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tukel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tukel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tukel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tukel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tukel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Tukel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Tukel practice?
- Dr. David Tukel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tukel practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.