A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tukel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tukel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tukel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tukel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tukel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Tukel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Tukel practice?
- Dr. David Tukel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tukel practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.