A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tullis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tullis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tullis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tullis graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Tullis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Heber Valley Medical Center
- Park City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Tullis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Tullis practice?
- Dr. David Tullis has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Tullis practices Family Medicine near Heber City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Richfield, UT.
See Heber City Family Physicians.