Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Tung
Dr. David Tung, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeport, CT, with another office in Merrimack, NH. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Tung is affiliated with Southern Nh Medical Center. Dr. Tung has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Tung has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. David Tung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Port Jefferson, NY
Dr. Edward Feliciano
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Bridgeport, CT 0 mi10
Dr. Bindu Chennattu
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Bridgeport, CT 0.23 mi18