A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tung, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tung
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Tung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tung, MD, MPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Tung MD and MPH is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Tung practice?
- Dr. David Tung has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tung practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Merrimack, NH.
See Merrimack Physiatrists and Merrimack Sports Medicine Doctors.