A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Turk is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Turk, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turk has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Turk practice?
Dr. David Turk practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Middleburg Heights, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.