A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Turk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turk
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Turk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Turk, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turk has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Turk FACS and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Turk practice?
- Dr. David Turk has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Turk practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.