A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Turk is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Turk, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turk has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Turk FACS and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Turk practice?
- Dr. David Turk has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Turk practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Middleburg Heights, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.