A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Turk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turk
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Turk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Turk, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turk has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Turk FACS and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Turk practice?
- Dr. David Turk has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Turk practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.