A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Turok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Turok, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turok
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Turok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Turok, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Migraine Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Orbital Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Turok graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Turok has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Turok MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Turok practice?
- Dr. David Turok has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Turok practices Neurology and Ophthalmology near West Dundee, IL.