A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Turok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Turok, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turok
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Turok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Turok, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Migraine Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Orbital Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Turok graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Turok has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Turok MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Turok practice?
- Dr. David Turok has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Turok practices Neurology and Ophthalmology near West Dundee, IL.