A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Turok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Turok, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Turok, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turok graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turok has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turok accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Turok practice?
Dr. David Turok practices Neurology, Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Fox River Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL and West Dundee, IL.
See Fox River Grove Neurologists, Fox River Grove Ophthalmologists, and Fox River Grove Surgeons.