Dr. David Turok MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 4th, 2012
Coulnd't Be Happier
Dr. Turok and his team changed my life. In a course of 2 years, I gained 30 lbs out of the blue. I tried diets, exercise, getting blood work done, and seeing a nutritionist to help gain control of this problem. Everything failed. So I looked into getting some sort of liposuction done. When I looked at Dr. Turoks website I noticed he had a few different options that I thought might work for me, so I scheduled a consolation. It was easy to make an appointment, and the staff was able to get me in within 3 days of making my first call. On the day of my first consultation I went my mom came with me, and we were greeted by a very happy and upbeat nurse named Audrey. She took us back into one of the rooms where we talked about my issues, results, as well as showing me a book of their previous patients and their success stories. Once we narrowed down what I was looking for Dr. Turok came into the room. He was genuinely nice and friendly, and really listened to what I had to say in terms of my weight gain and how I wanted to look post op.He took a closer look at me and explained all the procedures I was looking at in greater detail. Since he was listening to what I wanted and what my goals were, Dr. Turok was able to help me decide on going through with the laser liposuction surgery for my abdomen and flanks. We scheduled my surgery date for just TWO weeks later.The day of the surgery came, and I was a little bit nervous becuase I had never gone through any type of surgery before in my life. My mom dropped me off and stayed with me for a while. But I was in great hands with the staff. Two nurses were in the room with me the WHOLE time during my procedure. They would talk to me and help keep me calm when I would show signs of slight pain.I instantly saw great results just three days later, and then a month later. Its been a little bit over a year and I have been able to lose over 25 lbs and have gone down about 5 pants sizes! Dr. Turok did wonderful work, and I could not thank him and his staff enough. Everyone was very nice and genuine, as well as very accommodating. I couldnt have made a better decision with this Dr!!! I am happier with my new body and more confident than I have ever been!Thank you Dr. Turok and staff for changing my life!!

May 11th, 2012
patient
Dr. Turok is an artist! He did a great job! I only wish I would have done my procedure a lot sooner. The entire staff is just wonderful!! I Give them an A+!!

April 16th, 2012
Amazing!
I was considering a tummy tuck, when in my research for a doctor, came across Cool Lipo and Dr. Turok. When I called for a consult, I was nervous but was immediately assured with a sweet calm voice on the other end of the phone. When I went in for my consult, again I was put at ease right away. All my questions about the procedure were answered and I knew this was a better option for me than major sugery. I already knew that Dr. Turok is a leader in this field from all the other research that I had done, so I made my appt for my belly to be done. Dr. Turok is so sweet and kind. He really cared about me as a patient and wanted to take as much time as he needed to make sure my results were good. I am so happy with the results I recently went back to get my hips and thighs sculpted. He got rid of saddlebags that I had since I was a teenager. My pants fit so much better and I am much more confident. Dr. Turok has an amazing eye for detail and his staff are top notch and caring, as well. I would highly recommend him.

March 6th, 2012
Fantastic results and a an overall great experience
I came to Dr. Turok's office to have liposuction done because I had cellulite I wanted removed and my skin needed much tightening. I wanted the procedure done on my flanks, inner and outter thighs, knees, and my stomach. I found Dr. Turok to not only be the most knowledgeable Dr. I met in my search for a surgeon, but he also extremely knowledgable in all aspects of health care. My mother has an extremely rare blood disease and Dr. Turok knew all about it. All the other Dr's had not heard of it. He is also knowledgeable in regards to supplments and holistic measures. He is a very well rounded surgeon which put me at ease instantly.I am so pleased with the results. Everyone I see has noticed them. I can finally wear shorts again without being embarrased. My skin has tightened up and I look great!The other great thing about Dr. Turok's office is that he has a wonderful staff. They are always professional and helpful. They create a very warm and inviting atmosphere. I couldn't have choosen a better doctor! I recommend him to anyone and everyone looking to have a procedure done.

November 27th, 2011
Awesome Lipo Experiences!
I am so happy with my experiences with Dr. Turok, Audrey, Katie, Theresa, Robin, and Danielle. Everyone was caring and knowledgeable from start to finish. All my questions were answered and the procedures were explained thoroughly. I knew I had made the right decision to have the procedures done, every time I talked with Dr. Turok or one of his staff. It does feel like a family that cares for you. My results are awesome. I am very, very happy with the way I feel and my new look. Thanks to all of you!!!!

October 4th, 2011
Absolutely Professional and Perfect!
I first contacted Dr. Turok's office when I was deployed in Afghanistan and I have got to say that Audrey was absolutely amazing considering we were coordinating from across the world. I am a female that works out hard, 5-6 times a week, heavy lifting, and very healthy eating in order to maintain a very toned body. I discussed with Dr. Turok and Theresa that although for years I've put in a lot of hard work on my body, I could never get rid of the excess fat around my stomach and back. They were so caring and professional about my self-doubts that I absolutely trusted them with their plan to do cool lipo. Dr. Turok opened his office for me on Sunday for the procedure since I was on a time crunch home on leave from Afghanistan. Audrey, Theresa and Dr. Turok were so caring and eased my nerves before surgery. So quick, so painless. Since I was from out of town, Theresa drove me to the hotel I was in so that I could recover. Audrey was right on the dot when explaining how I would feel during recovery, so I wasn't shocked with the minor aches and pains that accompany lipo. I have maintained contact with Dr. Turok's office, and have even had some lip fillers with Theresa which are absolutely perfect! It has been a year since my procedure, and I know that have made the right choice in choosing Dr. Turok's office for my procedure. I've lost inches, the incisions are invisible and my skin is perfectly tight. I would trust them in any further surgeries and fully suggest that anyone considering cool lipo would choose Dr. Turok.

May 4th, 2011
great place
Dr Turok and ALL of his staff are wonderful. Everyone is super nice, helpful and supportive.

May 4th, 2011
Smart Lip with Dr. Tuok
I've never had such a pleasant experience with any staff members. I couldn't believe the amount of time they spent with me. They made me feel like I was their only concern. It was a long visit, but felt like I was appreciated and important, so I didn't mind the extra time they took. Everyone was friendly and attentive, not at all like 'take a number and wait' places. Guess I'm use to a big business type of office, but this small town, small office approach was amazing. I've had a procedure in Feb, and went back for another body part in April. I drove an hour each way and it's worth it, and with the cost being below other reputable offices, it was still worth the drive. The Zerona treatments were included in the price and not extra. They even threw in a free microdermabrasion because I had to wait due to a delay in starting my 2nd procedure. I cannot say enough nice things...and my abdomen looks great after only 1 week. Thanks to you all!

April 18th, 2011
Great Results
I have had more than one laser-lipo procedure done by Dr. Turok and my experience with him and his staff was great. The Dr. and staff are safe, knowledgeable, and caring. The results of my procedures are excellent and that is what Dr. Turok strives for. I will definetely go back to him in the future if I need a different area worked on.

March 22nd, 2011
Great experience!
I have recieved such wonderful care from Dr. Turok and his staff I cannot say enough! I feel very lucky to have found him. I am very happy with my results and with all of the follow up and care I have received after my procedure. They really care about you. Very professional and exceptional. I would recomend to anyone.

March 10th, 2011
A Fabulous Experience--Great Doctor/Amazing Staff
I visited multiple doctors and had many consults before I committed to any surgery. Dr. Turok, Audrey and Theresa treated me like family (a good family LOL). They genuinely cared about me, where realistic and setting expectations, sweet and caring. And the work was top drawer. I would highly recommend Dr. Turok for laser lipo or eyelid work. He rocks (and lets you choose your own music for procedures as well). Theresa may be the most skilled artist when it comes to using Botox, Juvederm and Radiesse. She truly knows how to sculpt a more beautiful face while doing it safely. I have referred many patients to Theresa and once they work with her they are in love with her talent, personality and vision for what they can be. Finally there is Audrey, she is the nurse who runs the day to day operation. Audrey quickly becomes your new best friend, tells it like it is and will jump through hoops for almost any patient.

March 10th, 2011
Dr. Turok & his staff are very professional, caring & friendly. Dr. Turok's work is exceptional & I highly recommend him to anybody!