Dr. David Tusek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Tusek?

August 29th, 2017

Sends bills, not results

September 7th, 2016

Very disappointed. Did not follow up with me with results of tests, and staff is not friendly at all..

November 2nd, 2015

I saw Dr. Tusek on short notice due to a foot injury, and he was able to treat me quickly and painlessly. I very much appreciate his assistance.

July 13th, 2015

No Follow Up on Test Results

Dr. Tusek is personable, but I was disappointed that neither he nor his office followed up with test results that he had ordered to address my chest pain. I've yet to hear his interpretation of results despite more than five calls to his office.

March 27th, 2015

Very thorough evaluation and a clear plan of action presented. I'd highly recommend Dr. Tusek to others.

March 10th, 2015

An excellent diagnostician who takes the time to work with the patient and their needs.

January 19th, 2015

Dr Tusek

Dr. Tusek is truly a caring, intelligent physician. He looks at medical issues from a "whole health" perspective and provides choices that allow the patient to explore their health and not simply to perscribe meds. He develops a thoughtful treatment plan that guides the patient to improve ones health.

February 12th, 2013

Excellent

Dr. Tusek is awesome! He genuinely cared about my needs/concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Tusek!!

January 19th, 2012

Fantastic doctor

The office is small and the receptionists are personable. Dr. Tusek and Dr. Flanagan are very compassionate and you can tell that they care about you as a person.

December 22nd, 2010

Awesome doctor

Dr. Tusek has been my doctor for six years and I trust him with my life. He shows me compassion and listens to me and makes me feel like he really cares about me. He is a wonderful man of integrity. The staff is all wonderful and they never make me feel like I'm just another patient but also a friend. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

November 25th, 2009

The best physician I have ever known

Dr,Tusek is one of the best diagnosticians, has a wonderful bedside manner, and most important of all, listens to his patients and works with them to find the most successful treatments.

September 30th, 2009

Great Doctor

I have had a number of doctors. I have had medical issues, but I could not find answers and the doctors I was seeing refused to spend time with me, hearing the full details of my situation. After years of being treated like I was a number at a deli counter, I was VERY pleased with the professionalism of Dr.Tusek. I love that he listens to me, and even calls if I have questions. There has never been a time I did not receive his full attention when I needed it. I do not like that most doctors see you for ten minutes, tops and write you a prescription. Tusek has helped me find ways of healing my health issue before we need a prescription. That is rare and I am healthier for this.If I have a medical issue that a test should help identify and fails to, Dr Tusek doesn't leave it at that. If I am still having trouble and the test didn't answer why, he will keep looking. I have finally found some answers to why, and I am grateful. My husband and I have been seeing Tusek for more than 5 years. My insurance has changed and I am not covered to see Tusek under this new insurance. I plan to continue seeing Dr.Tusek when I can, even if I have to pay out of pocket. Great Doctor!