Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Tuuk
Dr. David Tuuk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO, with other offices in Brighton, CO and Highlands Ranch, CO (and 3 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tuuk is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System, Rose Medical Center and Rose Med Ctr, Denver, Co. Dr. Tuuk has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Tuuk has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Tuuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.
Dr. Nancy Hooyman
Littleton, CO 0 mi36
Dr. Julia Rifkin
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Littleton, CO 0 mi34
Dr. Elizabeth Ham
Littleton, CO 0 mi19