Overall Review

July 23rd, 2016
Good Dermatologist
I've been seeing Dermatologists for years for treatment of skin cancers. Last doctor I went to gave me scars all over my arms. I used to dread seeing him. Dr. Twardzik has kept my skin looking good without all the scraping the older doctor did. I don't plan on changing Dermatologists again.

April 12th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Twardzik is a very good dermatologist. My family and I have been seeing him for years. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend him.

May 29th, 2015
Very Pleased
Very pleased with Dr. Twardzik, he has a great way of making me feel safe and not nervous about the measures he uses to keep me healthy.

May 28th, 2015
Everyone is very courteous. Dr. Twardzik is very efficient in letting you know exactly what is going on with your health!

January 19th, 2015
Dr. T is great. Super nerdy, but that is exactly what you want in a doctor.

December 15th, 2014
FIND A DIFFRENT DOCTOR, you'll regre going to this guy.
Kept me waiting more than an hour. The office was empty, talked to the nurse and she didn't know where he was. He came in and said he was in a "procedure". Interesting that the nurse didn't know about the procedure I think. First thing the doc said to me was a lie which was a bad start. Then he proceeded to spen 30 awkward seconds doing a question all at best examination. Worst doctor experience I've ever had.

October 10th, 2014
Would not recommend
Wish I looked at his reviews more in depth before seeing Dr. Twardzik. He knows what he is talking about, but doesn't consider taking the time to really analyze what issues the patient is having. Went for a follow up appointment for a sudden onset of adult acne. Saw him for about 4 minutes before he told me there was nothing he could do until he saw a full hormonal evaluation from my OBGYN. Went to OBGYN a week later and relayed what little information I got from Dr. Twardzik to my doctor. My OBGYN was confused, so went to look in the system for appointment notes. Dr. Twardzik did not record anything from the worthless visit. Long story short, I had to go through all this trouble just to get prescribed a simple medication, which I could have gotten a week later after my original appointment with him. However, due to his incompetency and lack of record keeping, and lack of all social skills, I didn't get what I needed until after 2 visits with him and 2 visits with my OBGYN - 5 weeks later. I base my frustration solely on Dr. Twardzik. My OBGYN was baffled just as much as I was and him and I tried for an hour to reach Dr. Twardzik's office and find my records. Everytime I see Dr. Twardzik, I get this feeling that he just wants you in and out. He doesn't bother to look at your history, doesn't bother to ask questions, and when you ask questions...he just likes to talk over you and end the appointment as quick as possible. I understand he is a doctor and sees a lot of patients. The least he could have done is offer me any suggestions on temporary care/treatment for my condition.

September 6th, 2011
Favorite Doctor
I've taken my elderly mother to Dr. Twardzik for a few years for treatment of skin cancers. Hes a good doctor and is always very kind to my mother. Hes her favorite doctor.

August 3rd, 2011
Verry Happy
I had a rash on my foot for a year now and my primary doctor and a podiatrist had no clue what was going on. Dr. Twardzik knew right away what the problem was and gave me a medicine that finally gave me relief.

July 14th, 2011
Horrible!
The only thing I got out of this visit was a $50 body wash sample. Staff is nice though. I was there for over an hour for a 5 minute exam. (I went for a full body check) and he litterally stood 4 feet away from me as he glanced me over. The derm I went to 10 years ago wore a lighted magnifying lens and looked over every inch of my body. I will NOT go back!!!