A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tyler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyler
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Tyler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tyler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyler graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tyler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lendon Tyler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Tyler practice?
- Dr. David Tyler has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Tyler practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.