A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tyler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyler
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Tyler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tyler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyler graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tyler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lendon Tyler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Tyler practice?
- Dr. David Tyler has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Tyler practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.