A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ubogy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ubogy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ubogy, MA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubogy graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ubogy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Ubogy MA and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Ubogy practice?
- Dr. David Ubogy has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ubogy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Pediatricians and Maywood Pediatric Specialists.