Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ubogy
Dr. David Ubogy, MD, MA is a Doctor primarily located in Maywood, IL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Ubogy is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center, University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago and University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ubogy has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Ubogy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maywood, IL.
Dr. Ira Shetty
Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Maywood, IL 0 mi12
Dr. Joyce Rabbat
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Maywood, IL 0 mi9
Dr. Sara Doss
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine
Maywood, IL 0 mi7