A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Udis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Udis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Udis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Udis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Udis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Udis practice?
- Dr. David Udis has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Udis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Swedesboro, NJ.
See Salem Radiologists.