Dr. David Ugland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ugland?

July 25th, 2013

Dr. Ugland can be trusted.

Many years ago I had botched eye surgery by another doctor. It was so bad that I was going to lose my drivers license. I did a tremendous amount of research and everywhere I searched, Dr. David Ugland's name kept coming up as the one who could help me. I went to him and was first impressed with his integrity, sincerity and demeanor. Dr. Ugland told me that the technology was not there to help me at that time. I continued going to him and after five years he told me he was ready to help me. My surgery was a success and I now can see without glasses. Dr. Ugland waited until he was comfortable that I had the best chance of my surgery being successful. I am so grateful to him. I moved to another state but go back to him every year for my checkup. It is hard to trust anyone else after having the best eye care possible. I am forever grateful for his being there when I needed him.

February 19th, 2012

LOVE THIS DR.!!!

I used to be a patient of Dr. Ugland's. I had Lasik surgery many years ago...... around 1995 I think. He made me see better than ever. I wish he was in my network now. I would like to go back for enhancements as my vision has started to revert. I still see well enough to drive without glasses but for some reason my distance vision is not as good as it was. I knew my up close vision would get worse as I got older but I thought my distance would stay good. Oh well.... I have NOTHING negative to say about this Dr. He was WONDERFUL when I went to him.

October 31st, 2011

Dr. Ugland is a GENIUS.

After having a disastrous LASIK done elsewhere, I contacted my primary care Dr. for advice, and he gave me Dr. Ugland's name at Horizon. He said Dr. Ugland was the finest, and if it's possible to correct my vision, Dr. Ugland could do it. I called, set up an appt. and Horizon did MANY MANY eye tests on me for 3 months while Dr. Ugland tracked my vision prior to doing my LASIK. Dr. Ugland just did my LASIK week- AND I CAN SEE!! Dr. Ugland and his entire staff were professional, thorough, and very kind. I am recommending Dr. Ugland to EVERYONE I know who might be considering LASIK. After what I had to endure at a less than stellar LASIK place elsewhere (NONE of the tests Dr. Ugland ran on me were performed at the original place I went to for my first LASIK), I was so hesitant to believe my vision could be corrected. What a happy outcome! Obviously it makes a difference having a Board-Certified LASIK surgeon, who knows what he's doing, and does NOT take shortcuts. Dr. Ugland is a GENIUS.

June 25th, 2017