A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Uhrbrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uhrbrock
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uhrbrock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Uhrbrock, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhrbrock graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Uhrbrock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harold Uhrbrock MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Uhrbrock practice?
- Dr. David Uhrbrock has 1 office location.
Dr. David Uhrbrock practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Radiologists.