A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ulrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ulrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ulrich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulrich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ulrich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Ulrich MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Ulrich practice?
- Dr. David Ulrich has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ulrich practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.