A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ulrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ulrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulrich
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Ulrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ulrich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulrich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ulrich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Ulrich MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Ulrich practice?
- Dr. David Ulrich has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Ulrich practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Terre Haute, IN and Bismarck, ND.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.