A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Urbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Urbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urbach
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Urbach, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbach graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Urbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ralph Urbach FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Urbach practice?
- Dr. David Urbach has 1 office location.
Dr. David Urbach practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Falmouth, MA.
See Falmouth Internists and Falmouth Cardiologists.