A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Urbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Urbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Urbach, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbach graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Urbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ralph Urbach FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Urbach practice?
- Dr. David Urbach has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Urbach practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Falmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA.
See Falmouth Internists and Falmouth Cardiologists.