A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Urion is Good. Dr. Urion has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Urion, MD, DO is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Urion graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urion has 17 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Urion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David K. Urion practice?
Dr. David Urion practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Urion, Dr. Dave Urion, Dr. Davis Urion