A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Urion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Urion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Urion, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urion graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Urion has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kimball Urion DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Urion practice?
- Dr. David Urion has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Urion practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.