A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Urion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Urion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Urion, MD, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Urion graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urion has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David K. Urion practice?
Dr. David Urion practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Cardiovascular Disease, and Occupational Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Neurologists, Boston Psychiatrists, Boston Pediatricians, Boston Cardiologists, and Boston Plastic Surgeons.