A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Urquia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Urquia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urquia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urquia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Urquia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Urquia graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urquia has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Craig Urquia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Urquia practice?
- Dr. David Urquia has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Urquia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Augusta, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Winthrop, ME and Gardiner, ME.
See Augusta Surgeons.