A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Urquia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Urquia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urquia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urquia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Urquia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Urquia graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urquia has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Craig Urquia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Urquia practice?
- Dr. David Urquia has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Urquia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Augusta, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Winthrop, ME and Gardiner, ME.
See Augusta Surgeons.