A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Uthus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Uthus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Uthus graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Uthus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uthus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 38 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Uthus practice?
Dr. David Uthus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Minot, ND.
See Minot Surgeons.