A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Uthus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uthus
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uthus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Uthus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Uthus graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Uthus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Uthus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Uthus practice?
- Dr. David Uthus has 1 office location.
Dr. David Uthus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minot, ND.
See Minot Orthopedic Surgeons.