A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Uyeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Uyeno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Uyeno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Uyeno graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Uyeno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Yukio Uyeno MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Uyeno practice?
- Dr. David Uyeno has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Uyeno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.