Dr. David Lopez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2017
Wonderful Dr.
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Lopez. He is kind, professional, compassionate, is up to date with the latest procedures, doesn't rush you , I really could go on and on. I don't know who those who wrote negative comments are talking about . I would say Dr Lopez is an exceptional Dr.

March 8th, 2017
Not Great
Had arthoscopic surgery on right knee for torn meniscus. Met Dr. Lopez once for maybe ten minutes. Claimed it was most likely my acl and that after surgery id probably be jogging in a couple weeks. Turns out it was my meniscus and i was out on disability from work for three months (SORRY NO JOGGING DOC COULD BARELY WALK FOR THE FIRST TWO WEEKS). After surgery there was only one follow up appointment by the nurse practitioner and she was not even present for my surgery so she had no relevant info about it and i had questions i wanted answered (SHE WAS USELESS). All she did was look at my knee and say "ok it looks good", then i commented it still hurt and she commented very abruptly that "i can't give you any narcotics" well thats good because i wasn't asking you for any. To top it all off they overcharged me up front to even start the surgery and i only realized this two months after when i made a billing inquiry and they admitted they owed me money. However this was after i discovered it and they did not contact me which i doubt they ever would and it was roughly 300 dollars. Overall i think it was just a bad experience however I'am not impressed. I think the office is too busy and the DR and nurse care more about making money than providing any sort of reassurance to their patients. I would NOT go back and suggest that if you read this you look for a provider that actually gives a crap about their patients.

October 4th, 2016
Dr. lopez is very professional, very kind, he spend time with me never rush me. I will recommended Dr. Lopez always. thank you

August 25th, 2016
I had broken a finger and went into a walk in clinic, they suggested following up with an ortho doctor. I went to Dr Lopez gave him the xray and the report. All he did was read the xray (I think) then took my two fingers and taped them together and said to leave them a week or two. Then billed my insurance $1600. Now I am having issues of how my finger healed and I am going back to another Ortho doctor so my $1600 really did nothing for me. Would never go back or recommend going to him.

April 14th, 2015
Staff issues
Office staff not friendly. Disability paperwork seemed like a major inconvenience to them, and they had no problem expressing an attitude about it. Staff needs to empatize with a pt that will be out of work for an extended period of time. My bills still have to be paid! A 2-3 week turn around on filling out paperwork is ridiculous! No written discharge instructions from Dr after surgery, had to call him to ask what I could and couldn't do.

March 31st, 2015
Wonderful doctor! Spot on with diagnosis! Friendly office. His Mom and wife work at the front desk. If you need physical therapy he has a group called Pro Care adjacent to his office. They are great too!

May 25th, 2011
Doctor who was hip
Do your research. I did, happy with my choice. Lucky guy.

March 11th, 2011
Knee surgery
He did a great job, all orthoscopic, of screwing my tibial plateau back in place after a fracture while skiing. Very minimal trama in surgery and good followup.

December 24th, 2009
Great doctor! Very professional and trustworthy.

August 22nd, 2009
I would highly recommend Dr. Lopez, he is very prefessional, and takes the time to listen to what you have to say. I had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Lopez as my doctor.

October 31st, 2008
What a jerk!
His time is so much more important than mine.

October 18th, 2016