Dr. David Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lopez?

Posted on September 9th, 2017

This MD was Hired by Gallagher Basset I think to check ? or deny ?knee Injuries I received at work. This MD diagnoses was against me and completely opposite of 7 other MD's who treated me for work related Injuries. Dr Lopez even denied a request for an MRI & said I was fine I may or may not need light duty LOL very helpful. may or may NOT LOL One Month Later I went to a real impartial MD the MRI shows 3 Meniscus Tears 2 on L 1 on the R that MD Lopez missed in his examination . Possibly because we did not do any knee tests at all that I can see on his report and he had no MRI to read. Lucky I followed up with non partial MD 1 month later who saw I was in need of an MRI & physical therapy and even surgery. I have no faith in an MD who works for an Insurance company doing IME . It seems to be common knowledge young MD who turn to insurance companies are not good enough to make it on their surgery. That is just MY Opinion . Hover ever because of this MD I was held up on surgery even though many MD before him and after agree I need surgery from the work injuries. It was a horrible experience the MD was as cold as Ice and basically ran out or walked fast out of the room ignoring my questions

Wonderful Dr.

Posted on May 6th, 2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Lopez. He is kind, professional, compassionate, is up to date with the latest procedures, doesn't rush you , I really could go on and on. I don't know who those who wrote negative comments are talking about . I would say Dr Lopez is an exceptional Dr.

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Dr. lopez is very professional, very kind, he spend time with me never rush me. I will recommended Dr. Lopez always. thank you

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I had broken a finger and went into a walk in clinic, they suggested following up with an ortho doctor. I went to Dr Lopez gave him the xray and the report. All he did was read the xray (I think) then took my two fingers and taped them together and said to leave them a week or two. Then billed my insurance $1600. Now I am having issues of how my finger healed and I am going back to another Ortho doctor so my $1600 really did nothing for me. Would never go back or recommend going to him.

Staff issues

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Office staff not friendly. Disability paperwork seemed like a major inconvenience to them, and they had no problem expressing an attitude about it. Staff needs to empatize with a pt that will be out of work for an extended period of time. My bills still have to be paid! A 2-3 week turn around on filling out paperwork is ridiculous! No written discharge instructions from Dr after surgery, had to call him to ask what I could and couldn't do.

Doctor who was hip

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Do your research. I did, happy with my choice. Lucky guy.

Knee surgery

Posted on March 11th, 2011

He did a great job, all orthoscopic, of screwing my tibial plateau back in place after a fracture while skiing. Very minimal trama in surgery and good followup.

Posted on December 24th, 2009

Great doctor! Very professional and trustworthy.

Posted on August 22nd, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Lopez, he is very prefessional, and takes the time to listen to what you have to say. I had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Lopez as my doctor.

Posted on October 18th, 2016