Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Staff issues show details Staff issues
Apr 14th, 2015

Office staff not friendly. Disability paperwork seemed like a major inconvenience to them, and they had no problem expressing an attitude about it. Staff needs to empatize with a pt that will be out of work for an extended period of time. My bills still have to be paid! A 2-3 week turn around on filling out paperwork is ridiculous! No written discharge instructions from Dr after surgery, had to call him to ask what I could and couldn't do.

by Cynthia Brain on Mar 31st, 2015

Wonderful doctor! Spot on with diagnosis! Friendly office. His Mom and wife work at the front desk. If you need physical therapy he has a group called Pro Care adjacent to his office. They are great too!

by kenan ozbay on Feb 14th, 2013

Dr Doctor Lopez, I would like to thank of your extremely kindness to me and my wife.We know best doctor like you is not easy to find.We appreciate all your effort ,your time and patience truly so we will never forget. Today is the 3rd day after my sergury. I feel great. Overall my knee has improved and I would like to extend my appreciation for positive outcome.Your advise are always very importend for me. Hope to see you after 10 days. We all do many thank of your effort .Wishing you all the best in future to you and your family. Kenan and Anna Ozbay.

Doctor who was hip show details Doctor who was hip
May 25th, 2011

Do your research. I did, happy with my choice. Lucky guy.

Knee surgery show details Knee surgery
by Sarah Morehouse on Mar 11th, 2011

He did a great job, all orthoscopic, of screwing my tibial plateau back in place after a fracture while skiing. Very minimal trama in surgery and good followup.

Dec 24th, 2009

Great doctor! Very professional and trustworthy.

by Patricia Cleary on Aug 21st, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Lopez, he is very prefessional, and takes the time to listen to what you have to say. I had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Lopez as my doctor.

by Juan on Apr 30th, 2009

He is a great surgeon and he helped me get back on my feet.Juan

What a jerk! show details What a jerk!
by karma on Oct 31st, 2008

His time is so much more important than mine.