A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vaughn Parmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vaughn Parmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vaughn Parmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Dr. Vaughn Parmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Vaughn Parmer MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David Vaughn Parmer practice?
- Dr. David Vaughn Parmer has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Vaughn Parmer practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near , .